Monday, October 9, 2017

Project 3





progress 1:
Still trying to work on the concept of my project;  because I don't quite have a visualization yet of what I want to create, I'm just taking my photos and playing with blending modes and crops and filters.  

progress:
I started creating something with a mandala but I felt like whenever I tried to explain my cyclical concept, it wasn't quite clear, soooo I decided to last minute completely scratch it and come up with something more literal that I am working on right now.  






progress:


progress 10/29/17:

2 comments:

  1. A lot of your photo's from the contact sheet seem to be about cyclical patterns or events in nature. Maybe showing a timeline of a cyclical event happening like the sun setting and rising or leaves changing would work. Or combining the patterns and events into one composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nikki, I also think that doing something with patterns would look really cool, maybe you could combine man made and cyclical patterns? The image you have looks really great though, you clearly have a lot of skill, as soon as you figure out what you want to do I am sure it will look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete